Consumer Justice: One Case at a Time


HomeAbusive CollectorsDebt Relief/NegotiationAutofraudCredit Problems


o Is your credit file being merged with someone else's credit file?

o Has your identity been stolen?

o Has someone accessed and/or used your credit report without a legally permissible basis?

o Is a third-party debt collector failing to report a disputed debt as disputed?

o Are creditors and/or credit reporting bureaus knowingly reporting misinformation after you have notified them of the errors?

o Other credit reporting problems?

Once you have properly disputed inaccurate credit reports with the pertinent credit reporting bureau(s), have gathered all supporting evidence you can (including proof of your damages), and have determined that you need a licensed, Utah Attorney, please feel free to contact this office. We understand the importance of your good name and ability to obtain credit.

To start the basic steps to correcting your credit, get a copy of your credit reports from the three major credit reporting bureaus (Experian, Equifax, and Trans Union) then feel free to contact this office to discuss your concerns.  
Be sure not to write on the credit reports you receive (only on a copy you make).  
You are entitled to a free copy of your credit report from each agency once each year.  You can get the "Annual Credit Report Request Form" HERE.  
I recommend that you mail in the form and have the reports mailed to you (rather than download them from the Internet) since the mailed forms will be official business records from the credit reporting agencies while it is more difficult to authenticate any such records you print out on your printer.

Jon H. Rogers, Attorney at Law

Northgate Business Center
825 North 300 West Suite N144
Salt Lake City, Utah 84103

Telephone: 801-532-6272
Facsimile:  801-532-4192